School of Missions Advocacy / Escola Mobilização de Missões
Transforming you into a more fruitful and effective missions advocate! / Transformando você em um mobilizador de missões mais frutífero e eficaz!Watch Promo
- a Christian leader with a heart for the unreached?
- a missions-minded church member?
- a trainer in a missions organization?
You dream about how to get your community passionate about reaching the unreached. You long to grow your own capacity and effectiveness as an advocate for the least, last, and lost.
Let me guess. You...
- know the need to find more compelling ways of communicating mission vision.
- are tired of hearing people say “Why should we care about lost people over there when there is so much to be done here.”
- realize there is much work to do before people understand God’s mission in the world and their role in it.
- understand that people resist being told what to think and do.
Learn vital mobilization principles
-- and --
Propel your community forward in actively making disciples of all nations.
What Are the Benefits of Missions Mobilization?
What would happen if you were trained and equipped as a Missions Mobilizer?
- You will know the joy of seeing people from nations your community reached gather around the Throne (Wedding Feast of the Lamb- Rev. 7:9).
- Your community will come to life and grow as they engage in God’s Global mission.
- God’s Mission will become an essential part of your community’s operating system rather than a side activity.
- Every member of the community maturing as a disciple who participates in the Great Commission through activities such as: learning, praying, giving, welcoming, going and mobilizing (advocating).
- Short-term missions trips serving as more than just a positive experience but rather a powerful means of developing mature disciples who are able to make disciples who can do the same both locally and globally.
Mobilize my community into greater levels of involvement in missions!
Mindset Shifts You Need to Make
Faulty Mindset 1: As Missions mobilizers we have to go it alone because no one understands us.
The Truth: There is a growing awareness of the vital role of mobilization and growing networks of mobilizers who connect and collaborate.
Faulty Mindset 2: Missions Mobilizers ask believers to make sacrifices in order to do more and give more.
The Truth: There is overwhelming evidence missions vision does not rob anyone of time and money. Instead, increased vision brings life and vitality to both individuals and whole communities!
Faulty Mindset 3: It is not clear what activities prioritize and how to increase fruitfulness.
The Truth: You can glean priorities, principles and practices from experienced mobilization practitioners that will give you a clear sense of where to start and how to increase your fruitfulness.
Faulty Mindset 4: Building buy-in for Global mission engagement is difficult.
Reality: When we engage with our community as learners, servants, and storytellers, people naturally get excited to participate in missions.
Faulty Mindset 5: Most Christians are too busy and distracted to think about Global missions.
Reality: When there is a missions mobilizer helping people lift their eyes, they are see what God is doing in the nations. They get excited about involved.
Faulty Mindset 6: Mobilizers are only focused on sending missionaries to the unreached.
Reality: Mobilizers play an important role in helping all disciples become active in disciple making locally and globally.
Faulty Mindset 7: Most mission mobilizers identify themselves as a mobilizer.
Reality: Most mobilizers are Bible-believing followers of Jesus who have caught God’s heart for the unreached and are willing to leverage their influence to help other believers find their part in Jesus’ Great Commission.
Faulty Mindset 8: New missionaries from Asia, Africa, and Latin America cannot be funded from the Global South.
Reality: The obstacle is not a lack of finances, but a failure to embrace their crucial role as senders not only as missions receivers.
This School of Missions Mobilization will...
Empowering you to mobilize your community towards their role in reaching the unreached.
Drawing from everything I have gleaned in over 20 years of missions mobilization experience, and drawing from other missions leaders with decades of experience in missions leadership, we are offering you a unique introduction to missions mobilization.
This course will affirm the mobilization activities you are already doing while helping you keep the most important mobilization priorities in place. You will avoid pitfalls I’ve faced and experience the joy of knowing that you are giving life to your community as they increase their involvement in missions. You will learn approaches to missions mobilization that increase buy-in and ownership and connect with a network of other mobilizers, trainers and disciple-makers who can share their wins and challenges.
We will empower you to take the next steps to make your missions mobilization efforts more fruitful.
In His Grace,
Bevin's training was a key tool for us. We learned how to mobilize our church to pray, send and give for the unreached people groups.
I found GlobalCAST Resources (GCR) mobilization resources an enormous help as I tried to teach other YWAM staff about mobilization. The GCR material is flexible, simple to use, but profound in the principles it explains. Excellent to help Great Commission workers or even ordinary Christians catch a passion for World Evangelization and the 'why' behind mobilization. The GCR materials are also a transferrable resource to help others raise up mobilizers. I found the discussion questions useful to help learner's internalize the principles. The best mobilization resource since "The Mobilizers Handbook."
- Rob Francis, Missions Mobilizer and Trainer with Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
Bevin has been mentoring missions advocates for more than 20 years. He is married to Judy, an amazing Okinawan-Amercian lady. Together they are the proud parents of an 12-year-old son. Bevin and Judy met in Youth With A Mission (YWAM). For over 15 years, they served on the leadership team of a large YWAM community in Colorado Springs, Colorado, focused on mobilizing, equipping, sending, and sustaining missionaries who are going to the least-reached peoples on earth.
During the last 15 years, God has shifted the Ginders' focus to equipping and coaching the missionaries He is raising up from new sending nations in the Global South. This shift in focus eventually led them to move their family to South East Asia. Bevin and Judy serve with the Asia Leaders Learning Community which is a leadership development initiative in YWAM Asia. Bevin also serves as an International Mobilization Trainer for YWAM Frontier Missions.
For more missions mobilization resources visit: www.bevinginder.com
The School of Missions Advocacy is the ONLY Online Course of it's kind!
- No longer feeling isolated but have strong connections with other missions mobilizers around the globe
- Knowing you are not only asking for believers to do more but are inviting them to find life and purpose as they find their roles in God’s larger story.
- Avoiding the paralysis of "what-to-do-next" and being pointed to missions mobilization priorities and next steps.
- Instead of telling people what to do, and helping them embrace roles that nurture ownership and buy-in.
- Helping fellow Christians look past their busyness and distractions to see what God is doing in the nations.
- Discovering models for fundraising that actually work in non-western contexts.
- Encouraging other believers become disciple-makers both globally and locally.
This course is not open for enrollment.
100% Money Back Guarantee within 30 days
Start2.1 Is Missions Mobilization in the Nature and Character of God? (2:51)
Start2.2 A Good Missions Mobilization Definition (4:28)
Start2.3 Embracing a Calling to Missions Mobilization (3:44)
Start2.4 Called to Mobilize BOTH "Goers" AND "Senders". (1:47)
Start2.5 What Are the Top 3 Priorities for a Missions Mobilizer? (2:40)
Start2.6 Missions Mobilization Is More than Recruitment (3:22)
Start2.7 Why Mobilization Is a Vital Part of Discipleship (3:09)
Start2.8 What Counts as Successful Mobilization? (2:53)
Start2.9 Prayer as the Wheels of Missions Mobilization (7:59)
Start2.10 Why Mobilization Is Crucial to World Evangelization (3:15)
Preview3.1 All People Are Equally Lost, but Not All People Are Equally Needy (3:33)
Start3.2 Is It OK to Prioritize Reaching the Unreached? (4:29)
Start3.3 The Implications of Acts 1:8 - A Both/And Scripture! (4:49)
Start3.4 In Jesus’ Great Commission, Everybody Plays! (3:55)
Start3.5 Waking Up 100 Sleeping Firemen (2:08)
Start3.6 We Can Mobilize Both Individuals and Whole Communities (3:02)
Start3.7 Why You Should Prioritize These 5 Missions Topics (4:58)
Start3.8 The Connection Between the Gospel and Blessing Nations - Galatians 3:8? (3:32)
Start3.9 Why Are Biblical Motivations for Missions Important? (3:32)
Start3.10 Why Reframing Missions as an Epic Story Is Valuable. (3:59)
Start3.11 Identity and Missions Mobilization (3:39)
Start3.12 Why Global South Missions Mobilization Matters. (3:53)
Start3.13 fBonus Lecture: Missions Pulse Interview re: Global South Missions (58:40)
I'm also throwing in these extra bonus lessons!
1st Bonus Lesson: An Interview on the Importance of Mobilization in the Global South (Asia, Africa, Latin America).
2nd Bonus Lesson: Storytelling that Transforms the Missions Landscape with David Joannes
Frequently Asked Questions
Dear Missions Advocate!
I am so grateful for your desire to help individuals and communities get involved in Jesus' Great Commission. I pray that this content has help to equip you to continue to be fruitful and effective as a missions advocate. Please know that your role is so important and I am eager to continue to be a resource to you. If there are way that this course and content can be improved, please do not hesitate to share this with us!
In His Grace,